- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Make basting sauce by combining olive oil, grated onion, garlic, salt and pepper, herbs, and chili sauce.
Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place skin side up in a shallow baking dish. Cover.
Roast at 425degrees F (220 degrees C), basting occasionally with pan drippings, for about 35 to 45 minutes. Remove to warm platter, spoon pan juices over, and sprinkle with fresh parsley.