Well, it’s Sunday afternoon and I am starting to get my packing list together. Not actually packing, mind you, just getting the list. Our youngest dog has his Thundershirt on, and it works, which is insane. He’s super neurotic and has severe anxiety, throw the shirt on him and BAM, new dog!
So far my list consists of:
- Every pair of pants I own
- 2 Hoodies, 2 long sleeve shirts, and the rest tank tops
- Socks and Underwear (duh)
- Rain coat (the cheap tarp thing that will fit anywhere
- My “spring” jacket/wind jacket
- My practical, hideous walking shoes
- My chuck taylors, for every day use
- Tylenol/Advil/Aleve/Excedrin Migrain/Botine (could have that wrong, it’s for motion sickness)/Ginger snaps
- Chargers for: My phone, his phone, my tablet, his tablet, camera
- My camera, our phones, our tablets
- 3 sets of documentation
- Cheapy “swing” bag, the nylon bags with the cheap shoe string tie thingies on them, great for adventuring.
- Memory Cards
- Prescription meds/vitamins
- And if I have room left over, a pillow and small blanket, because you never know when you’ll need one!
I’m kind of getting excited. This time next week I’m going to be on a cruise ship on its way to Alaska, somewhere I’ve never been, with my best friend and companion in the world, to celebrate his 30’th birthday and the fact that we still haven’t killed eachother.
Yeah, life is good 🙂